GREAT GOLD MEDAL AND AWARD FOR REVELATION JURY ADERNATS CAVA BRUT RESERVE IN THE CONTEST BRUSSELS WORLD
- ADERNATS BRUT RESERVE, GREAT GOLD MEDAL AND REVELATION JURY AWARD BETWEEN 8750 SAMPLES OF 52 COUNTRIES
- ADERNATS SEDUCTION WHITE, SILVER MEDAL FOR THIRD TIME
Adernats - Vinícola de Nulles gets a new international recognition, this time in the World Competition in Brussels. Specifically, the Gold Medal and the Revelation Jury Award for Adernats Reserva Brut Cava and Silver Medal for white Seduction.
The Brussels World Contest is one of the most prestigious competitions in the world, and most Spanish wines are presented. It has 22 years of experience and 320 experts worldwide rigorously selected international recognition. The nearly 9,000 wines submitted to the contest, from 52 producing countries are tasted blind by the jury, which this year has just awarded a gold medal to a cava, the Adernats Reserva Brut, which is also one of 6 revelation Jury Awards and the only cava with this distinction in the Spanish state.
Adernats, again are in luck. Last December '50 Great Cavas publication', published by Wine Pleasures cataloged the exclusive Gran Reserva cava Adernats XC as "the best cava of the world" with 98 points out of 100 in its ranking worldwide, providing also gold medals Brut Reserva cava awarded in Brussels and the cava Gran Reserva Brut Nature in their selection of the 50 best cavas in the world.
These awards for excellence are the result of the commitment to quality that, for years, distinguishes Adernats. The winemaking team, led by Laurent Corrio and Jordi Casabona celebrates the awards especially according to them, sometimes "the external recognition gets us to appreciate what we have at home".
The Vinícola de Nulles, therefore, is positioned as a benchmark winery in the Designation of Origin Tarragona, and the region of the Cava, for its many successes over the years. From direction, particularly appreciates the effort and persistence of their winegrowers who work with care and dedication their lands, in addition to the whole staff in order to obtain the quality and excellence in wines and Adernats cavas.
The essential notes,
- 8,750 wines submitted from 52 countries around the world.
- 22 years of experience and a jury of 320 experts worldwide.
- The international competition with more Spanish wines presented.
- The only Gold Medal for a cava in all categories.
- Of the 6 Revelation Jury awards the only granted to a cava worldwide.
- White Seduction wins for the third year the Silver Medal